What's new

Unscented hair conditioner? (1 Viewer)

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
It depends also on your age. Even at 40, I would not have believed this was possible, but now at 66, I have a pretty full beard and handlebar moustache. I was surprised to see this time when I made the attempt to grow it, however, that I am almost completely gray now. In an attempt to avoid the "Santa Claus effect" I use "Just For Men" this works well, but is a pain in the neck because you have to use it almost every 2 1/2 weeks, and can be messy.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
That would be nice, but genetics have a lot to do with it.

Not a hair on my chest, I grow the world's wimpiest moustache. Would love that studly unshaven look, but not going to happen. It all balances out; Full head of hair, no male pattern baldness in my genes. :P.
I hate you. ;)

Ted Todorov

Senior HTF Member

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
Cheap fragrances in shampoos etc. have always made me want to sneeze. If I want to sneeze my head off, I just go down the candle aisle in some stores.
We no longer live in 19th century shit factories, in fact some say we are becoming too clean. Why is it still necessary to make the world smell like a cheap 19th century brothel?!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks