Universal UK Agree to Replace R2 BTTF!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by James Reader, Jan 7, 2003.

1. James Reader

James Reader Screenwriter

I've posted this on Ron's main 'BTTF FIX' thread in the software forum, but it is in danger of being overlooked in such a large thread so have duplicated here, where it is probably more relevant.
    So all my letter writing did pay off! [​IMG]
    See here

2. BenjaminG

BenjaminG Stunt Coordinator

Hmmm. Most interesting. I hope they replace the R4 DVD's, too. Well, they are exactly the same disc after all.

3. stephen^wilson

stephen^wilson Stunt Coordinator

It would seem that the only people who will not have corrected versions of BTTF 2 and 3 are region 2 owners who bought the region 1 versions.So,if I want the corrected discs I will have to buy the set again.FANTASTIC.

4. James Reader

Just EBAY it Stephen - advertise it as "rare misprint OOP" and watch the money for the corrected replacement roll-in [​IMG]

5. James Reader

Bad News for R2

6. Jussi Tarvainen

Jussi Tarvainen Second Unit

I live in Finland and I ordered the R1 set from Canada... I'm still confident that Amazon.ca will be able to process an exchange for me once the replacement sets become available. If not, then I don't what the hell I'm going to do. I WILL NOT tolerate the screwed up versions.