What's new

Universal Studios Customer Service Number? (1 Viewer)

johnbud

Auditioning
My wife and I watched all but the last 20 minutes of Battlestar Galactica Season 1 because the final disc is defective. I tried it in 3 different players and it would not play the last chapter and a half - very frustrating to say the least.

Anyone have a phone number to contact Universal regarding a replacement disc? I really want to avoid returning the entire box set to the online retailer as I could end up with another defective disc.

Thanks.

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
I don't have a phone # but thanks for the thread. I think everyone here might be interested in that phone # :angry:

I'm almost to the same part of Battlestar (if you're referring to the original series). It will be interesting to see if I have that same problem. I hope not, since I'm not sure if even Amazon would accept an exchange (I don't want to tell how long it's been since I bought that set :D . That's one drawback to my TV/DVD viewing habits and expanding collection.

chrisBeckett

Agent
When there were the framing problems with the Back To The Future II and III DVD's, one site listed two contact numbers for Universal Studios. I don't know if they are still valid as this was 3+ years ago but if any help they were:-
(888) 703-0010
(972) 293-5903

Bingo

Stunt Coordinator
Have you tried the "boiling it for 3 minutes in hot water trick?"

(Just put it data side down into a pot of boiling water....and let it float for 3 minutes. No, it won't melt...and no, the DVD artwork will not come off)

Fixed my copy of Hunchback of Notre Dame that would completely lock up 10 minutes before the end of the movie.

Sounds strange...but it worked!

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I have this number & email address on my website. Its about getting the uncut version of conan the destroyer released on dvd. the phone number is from texas.

JACOB

If you can't phone Universal, then you can e-mail them at universalstudios&[email protected]. There is a customer service number for Universal Pictures/Home Video 972-293-5903.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks