What's new

Universal -- Sliders on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
I, and many others on this forum (please post as much as you want!!!) would be thrilled to have this excellent show on DVD. Please release the first two - three seasons on DVD in filmed order -- ALL episodes!!! I would pick this show up IMMEDIATELY if it were available. Some of what should be on the DVD:
First two seasons of episodes completely uncut and in their originally-filmed order.
Interviews with the original cast:
Jerry O'Connell
John Rhys-Davies
Sabrina Lloyd
Cleavant Derricks
Interviews with the creators:
Tracy Torme` and Robert K. Weiss
Behind the scenes featurettes
Deleted scenes (Like the scene where Quinn explains the inner workings of the timer towards the end of the episode "Summer of Love.", or the Tracy Torme` Cameo in the pilot, the scene where The Cryin' Man sings The National Anthem, the music video of "Cry Like a Man", etc.)
This show was a classic before it was butchered in the third season. PLEASE release this once incredible show on DVD!!! I am dying to have this on a format that will replace my already-wearing VHS tapes. Universal -- there IS a demand for Sliders on DVD.
------------------
- Brian
My DVD Collection

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
If you want Sliders on DVD, please sign the petition below in my sig. We need a lot of signatures if we ever hope for this release to happen. :)
------------------
- Brian
My DVD Collection
Want Sliders on DVD? Then please SIGN the petition!

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Does Universal have this, or USA? It was being made right around the time Universal sold off their TV production division.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Well, since USA and Universal are owned by Vivendi, I'm guessing it's kind-of one big happy family. Universal's logo is still on there, so we'll keep harassing them until they give us a new person to go after
More importantly- WHERE'S BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!
(Though I would buy Sliders through S3 if it were released w/o hesitation)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I'm sure we'll see more of Galactica when the new version hits. I can hope, anyway.
biggrin.gif

------------------
DAVE/Memphis
My 3-year-old enjoying Superman - The Movie in widescreen:
Steve_Widescreen.jpg

(Some of my DVD's are to the left side of the picture)

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
We're up to 30 signatures! Let's get get this thing to 5,000!!! We gotta petition Universal the same way we petitioned them to bring back Sliders during the Season 1 hiatus. :)
------------------
- Brian
My DVD Collection
Want Sliders on DVD? Then please SIGN the petition!

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I signed the petition, and want this on DVD! I didn't get to see alot of the great episodes!
Plus interviews with Sabrina Llyod!!!
yum.gif

------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks