What's new

Universal: Please Present ALFRED HITCHCOCK PRESENTS (1 Viewer)

Aaron Thomas

Stunt Coordinator
Univeral Representatives!
Hello! I would like to purchase episodes of ALFRED HITCHCOCK PRESENTS on DVD.
Obviously, I'd prefer to have all the episodes in season or half-season sets in their original running order,
with some really nice special features. ;)
BARRING that, it sure would be swell if you could take those disks ALREADY CREATED
for the Hitchcock film sets and make them available in a separate telvision gift set.
(Since they've already been created, the lower costs will result in greater profit, so why not?) :emoji_thumbsup:
At any rate, I just wanted to let you all know that there is still demand for this product.
Aaron Thomas
(... and our sponsors demanded the following time for their products) :D

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
I don't feel like buying those box sets just for one disc.

How about some Ultimate Editions of Vertigo and Psycho 16x9 enhanced. The non-anamorphic image on the Vertigo DVD can't possibly show the full impact of the restoration.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
The non-anamorphic image on the Vertigo DVD can't possibly show the full impact of the restoration.
Anamorphic enhancement would be good, yes, but as non-anamorphic transfers go, Vertigo is very good. It looks better than many other 1.85:1 DVDs I have that are anamorphic.
That's not to say that it couldn't possibly look a little better. :)
And I did see the restored print in its theatrical run.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks