What's new

Universal Love! (1 Viewer)

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
Thanks Gord!

I am really pleased to see that universal is releasing buck rogers with both seasons together as a complete series set. I will be picking this up come november. :emoji_thumbsup:

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
MIAMI VICE! YAHOO!

(Dances around the room naked)

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

All I need is a date and I'll be golden.

Sean.S

Stunt Coordinator
Good to hear Murder She Wrote is coming. I'm still looking forward to The Munsters as well.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Totally off-topic, but does anyone else see Google ads on this page (at the top) advertising Roswell and Buck Rogers pirated DVD sets? Man, it's one thing to sell pirated stuff, but it takes a lot of balls to take out Google ads to sell it. These pirates make me sick.

Gord

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Gord,

At DVDTown we're having the same issue. We've got ads for Spider-Man 2 dvds on our page, and it's seriously dropping our credibility. Pirates...

todd s

Senior HTF Member

It would make sense to come out this year. Since it is the shows 20th anniversary.

Juan Books

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Juan
Very disappointing news indeed... where is my damn third season of Law & Order????? Maybe in 40 years?????

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
My only disappointment at this news is that Leave it to Beaver isn't mentioned. I know it was on the list in that little magazine thing Universal put out recently (as reported not too long ago by Gord and Dave), but for it not to be mentioned now is a bit of a concern.

Gary "while this year has been a gold mine of tv on dvd, I'm still concerned some of the 50's classics aren't gonna see the light of day for a long time yet - Beaver & Father Knows Best being two prime examples" O.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
The booklet contained quite a number of TV shows that Universal plans to release, but the recent press release just covers the ones in the next few months (well...probably until early 2005). I wouldn't get too stressed about it yet. I was surprised things are happening as quickly as they are.

Gord

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
I read on tvtome that many of the Buck Rogers episodes were originally 2 hour movies....in fact, about 1/3 of them. I wonder how they will be presented on dvd?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks