Universal January 2 Free DVD Rebate... results?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by JustinCleveland, Mar 25, 2003.

1. JustinCleveland

JustinCleveland Cinematographer

Justin Cleveland
    I sent in my rebate form for 2 free DVDs after buying 2 of Universal's January releases... I picked up Undercover Brother and Bourne Identity, to get Jaws and A Beautiful Mind for free. So far, I've had no response from Universal at all. Anyone had this succeed yet?

2. Mathew Shelby

Mathew Shelby Second Unit

I haven't gotten mine either. On a side note, I did one of these from Universal last year (for 1 free DVD) they cashed my check and never mailed the movies. When I called the 1-800 number they said it was no longer in service. Hoping this time around it will be different.

3. JustinCleveland

JustinCleveland Cinematographer

Justin Cleveland
    Mathew,

You know what is HILARIOUS?? I posted the above message today while I was at work. I just came home for lunch, and there in my mailbox were Jaws and A Beautiful Mind.

Wow, that is EERIE.

I've never had a problem with the Free DVDs before... aside from when I tried to do it twice with WB a few years back. Didn't notice the 1 per household thing.

The only one I'm waiting for now is Labrynth from the Stuart Little 2 offer... I love free DVDs!