Universal Front Projector Chief Mount

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Drew Bethel, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Drew Bethel

Drew Bethel Screenwriter

I am currently using this to mount my Panny 300U. I'm redesigning my HT so this one is up for sale for $60 which includes shipping. I've used this mount for about for about three months and it's pretty neat and flexible. I'm open to most methods of payment.

You can see a pic here:

http://www.av-products.com./ess1large.htm

2. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

Drew,

I'm intersted, but from the picture it seems like this unit only allows tilt adjustment in one dimension (front-to-back OR side-to-side, depending on how you mount it- but not both?)

Do you have any info on this? Any thoughts on what this does allow or doesn't allow in terms of adjustment?

-Vince

-Vince

3. Drew Bethel

Drew Bethel Screenwriter

Vince, there's a big round socket ball that connects the spider legs tp the upper part. This allows for omnidirectional adjustments. Once the position is found, you tighten the the nut and it locks down on the ball joint.

Your're a trusted member here so if you want to try it out I will pick up the cost to ship it to you. If it doesn't work out you can just pay to send it back. You can also call the guys I purchased it from. No pressure.

4. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

Wow Drew- that would be super cool of you. I just had my PJ shipped to me from Ohio so i should have her in hand this week. If you would be willing to let me check it out, I'd love to take you up on the offer. If I decide it won't work I'll pick up shipping it back and include a couple bucks to pay you back for shipping it to me.

Drop me an email and we'll work out the details.

-Vince

5. Drew Bethel

Drew Bethel Screenwriter

Sounds good Vince. I'll contact you tomorrow.