Universal Digital Copies with Blu-Rays?

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I'm putting this in the blu-ray forum since the digital copies came with my blu-ray discs, but if the Mods deem this to go elsewhere, I won't fuss.
Saturday morning I tried to redeem my A&CMFrank code and kept getting an immediate timeout. So I tried again this morning and it worked, in fact its a double-yoker. Several months ago I tried to redeem my Monsters copy and nothing happened. No time-out, nothing happened. Well, one thing happened, my code was marked as used. I emailed universal and got no reply.
So this morning I redeem the A&C and it worked but I'm downloading it and Monsters. Weird.
It's also taking forever, it is currently telling me another 68 minutes for Monsters and then A&C start. I've never had a digital download this slow.

Adam Gregorich

Owner
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I have never had that problem with Universal Digital Copy and iTunes, but I have had that problem with Universal UV copies and Flixster. It just hangs, but the title shows up in Flixster a few minutes later so it eventually went through.

Adam Gregorich

Owner
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I'll time the next one I get. I usually just let if run in the background and forget about it. Just to verify, you are downloading through iTunes?

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Virietox