What's new

Universal Buy 1 get 1 free scam (1 Viewer)

Willie S

Auditioning
Universal just sent back my request for their Jurassic Park III B1G1 free DVD promotion. Their form letter just states that the selection I have made is no longer in stock and to pick another one. On the promotion there was no mention of "Limited Availablity" on any of the DVD's. Calling the 800# didn't do me any good they just said pick another one that's in stock and that they were overwhelmed by the response to the 4 that where out of stock

(Dragonheart, The Jackal, The Hurricane, October Sky).

Anyone else have this problem and was able to find a solution ?

Willie

Chris Brunner

Second Unit
I don't even remember exactly what I picked. Dragonheart was either first or second choice though.

Still waiting.....

C

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
If they are still in print, they should be "in stock" at the studio for their promotional use. I know I'd be upset.

Rob T

Screenwriter
I sent mine near the end of December and I'm still waiting.

Dragonheart was my first choice. The Jackal was my second choice.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
I don't recall whether it said anything about limited availability, but I do remember that they asked for a first and second choice, which strongly suggested (at least to me) that they might run out of some titles.

M.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks