What's new

Universal — THE CHIPMUNK ADVENTURE! (1 Viewer)

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
How about it? This movie has a small but loyal following. The animation is gorgeous, the soundtrack is beautiful, and the story is PURE FUN. I know that there are others out there who, like me, grew up with Alvin and the Chipmunks and would love to see a new DVD version of the film.
Pretty please?

[Edited last by Carl Fink on September 06, 2001 at 06:41 PM]

Nate Anderson

Screenwriter
I would also love a new edition of this, especially since my wortless neighbors lost my VHS copy of it. Last time I loan them ANYTHING!!!!
No major supplements required, just great video and audio, especially, since the music is great!
-Nate
------------------
"What if he honks in the car?"
"I'm giving you a no honk guaruntee."

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
I watched my VHS tape of this movie again last night. An absolutely GLORIOUS movie, but on VHS! Ugh! Universal, you are killing me! PLEEEEEASE release the Chipmunk Adventure on DVD! I will do anything! ANYTHING!

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
I want "The Chipmunk Adventure" on DVD, with remastered sound and video, and maybe a making-of and commentary, too. The theatrical trailer is a neccesity, of course. Make it so it relates to both the 80s babies who saw it and the children of today.

Sincerely,

John "Really wants to know if 'Girls/Boys Of Rock 'N' Roll' was a cover or covered by anyone" Kilduff

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks