1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

Unforgettable - season 1 thread

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by TheGreatOz, May 19, 2012.

1. TheGreatOz

TheGreatOz Second Unit

UNFORGETTABLE has been canceled, but there is talk that it may be picked up by Lifetime or TNT.
    It would be nice to have the premiere season on DVD. Are you listening, Sony/CBS?

2. Stan

Stan Producer
    Supporter

I'd love for another network to pick this up. Only so much time, so I chose to start watching this last fall and passed on Person of Interest. Finally started watching Person of Interest around the first of the year, so lots of repeats to catch up on but definitely the better show.
    I still enjoyed Unforgettable, but may just be another one season show. At least they completed the season and didn't cut it short.

3. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    There are reports that CBS has changed its mind, and will be renewing "Unforgettable" after all.

4. Patrick_S

Patrick_S Producer
    Supporter

It is slated for a 13 episode season starting in the summer of 2013.

5. Matt Hough

Matt Hough Executive Producer
    Reviewer

Matt Hough
    I'm wondering if, say, Elementary or Vegas doesn't take off, CBS might put the show back on the schedule in the winter using it in the same way it's used Rules of Engagement on the comedy side for the last few years..

6. Stan

Stan Producer
    Supporter

That's great news. Maybe they realized their diamond in the rough needed a bit more time to get its audience.
    Kind of felt the same way with "Body of Proof". Had some problems but I enjoyed it, glad it escaped the ax this year, or at least only half an ax, since it's also a partial season.