What's new

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
There are many older movies I would love to have on Blu-ray such as

"At Play in the Fields of the Lord" shot in the Amazon with Tom Berenger, John Lithgow, Daryl Hanna, Adrian Quinn and Kathy bates.
"Raintree Count" with Elizabeth Taylor, Montgomery Cliff and Eva Marie Saint.
"The Alamo" the extended version now only available on DVD.
"Cheyenne Autumn" with Richard Widmark and Patrick Wayne.
Was the extended version of the Alamo ever released on DVD? I think it was only on Laser Disc and VHS

Kent K H

Second Unit
You can see the official thread for the arguments, but personally, I am delighted that one of my favorite absurd 80s comedies will be coming to blu ray with Back to the Beach. Especially since it was only released on DVD as a bare-bones (and not particularly good) MOD.

Jonathan Perregaux

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jonathan Perregaux
I was surprised the other day to finally see Grease 2 in a collectible Blu-ray SteelBook. It's not a very good movie. In fact, it bombed hard when it came out.

I've always loved graphic design, so in 1982 I drew the Grease and Grease 2 logos in my school notebook (a car, and a motorcycle with a flag with a "2" in it, respectively). Because I knew the sequel was really awful, I drew a third logo for Grease 3: A garbage truck with a garbage can next to it with a "3" in it.

Capt D McMars

Movie Explorer
Premium
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
I was surprised the other day to finally see Grease 2 in a collectible Blu-ray SteelBook. It's not a very good movie. In fact, it bombed hard when it came out.

I've always loved graphic design, so in 1982 I drew the Grease and Grease 2 logos in my school notebook (a car, and a motorcycle with a flag with a "2" in it, respectively). Because I knew the sequel was really awful, I drew a third logo for Grease 3: A garbage truck with a garbage can next to it with a "3" in it.
That must have been "Peachy"!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RGG
Recent bookmarks