What's new

Underworld Evolution (1 Viewer)

MuneebM

Supporting Actor
I missed Evolution in the theaters but got an advanced DVD copy with the DD 5.1 track. Picture and sound are amazing on this DVD! Definitely a reference DVD. Where are all the reviews?

I haven't gotten through the whole movie, just watched bits and pieces. I'm waiting for friends to get together and watch it loud.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I was informed by my screener contact that they ran out of WS screeners (they offered me a pan & scan disc, which I of course declined :) ). That would explain the lack of reviews. I'll post a review here as soon as I get a copy.

Jville808

Auditioning
Real Name
Donny W.
As much as I love this series, I passed on this DVD to wait on a 2 disc directors cut like the first one (I fell for that lil scam last time, and double dipped, but not this time)

Any word on a 2 disc SE? Didn't see too much about this movie on this forum...thanks

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
No word yet. If Sony announces a new edition, Ron or I will be sure to post about it.

Mike Osadciw just posted a review of the BD edition in the high-def software forum, though.

Michael Osadciw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael Osadciw
Guys, the BD edition will blow you away. The picture is great and the sound is mind-jolting. This is a new demo disc for me.

Mike

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
No sign of anything on Sony's press site as of yet. Ron or I will be sure to post something if we hear any news.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks