Undergrads on DVD??? July 1st? Anyone have info?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Paul_Stachniak, May 27, 2003.

1. Paul_Stachniak

Paul_Stachniak Screenwriter

This semi obscure animated show was supposed to be out on DVD last year, however it was cancelled.

But to my suprise, I was on DavisDVD today, and they had the cover art for it, and also a release date of July 1st.

Does anyone know if this is true, and the first season of Undergrads is indeed coming to DVD?

2. Paul_Stachniak

Paul_Stachniak Screenwriter

Well for those who know what I'm taking about, DavisDVD posted this today. Needless to say I am very happy:

3. Chris Dias

Chris Dias Stunt Coordinator

Chris
    So did this end up coming out? I just started watching this on Teletoon and I love it. I did a brief search at futureshop.ca and amazon.ca and it didn't turn up.

Thanks
    Chris Dias

4. DeepakJR

DeepakJR Second Unit

Been out ever since announced. Ive been contemplating buying this, but it alwasy seems to slip...

L8rz,
    Deepak Jr.

5. Stephen Heath

Stephen Heath Stunt Coordinator

I've seen it at the B&M future shop. When I first saw the show I wanted the DVD, but Teletoon here in Canada decided that it would show the show 4 nights a week, every week for the last year and a half at least. Considering they only made 12-13 episodes total, I have seen them all enough times that I turn the channel away. I can't understand how a show can be so popular that it is rerun 30 times and yet never gets a season 2.