What's new

Undergrads on DVD??? July 1st? Anyone have info? (1 Viewer)

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
This semi obscure animated show was supposed to be out on DVD last year, however it was cancelled.

But to my suprise, I was on DavisDVD today, and they had the cover art for it, and also a release date of July 1st.

Does anyone know if this is true, and the first season of Undergrads is indeed coming to DVD?

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
Well for those who know what I'm taking about, DavisDVD posted this today. Needless to say I am very happy:

The animated series Undergrads will be released on DVD on July 1st. The show, which originally premiered on MTV in April 2001, can now be seen late nights on Comedy Central. The 2-disc set from Eclectic DVD will present all 13 first (and only) season episodes with fullscreen transfers and Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo audio tracks. The exact episodes include Party, Traditions, Virgins, New Friends, Drunks, Roommates, Jerks, Rivalries, Financial Aid, Identity Crisis, Work Study, Risk, and Screw Week. Bonus features include audio commentaries with series creator Pete Williams, interviews, footage from recording sessions, character info, DVD-ROM, and more. Retail will be $29.95.
So, there ya go.

Chris Dias

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris
So did this end up coming out? I just started watching this on Teletoon and I love it. I did a brief search at futureshop.ca and amazon.ca and it didn't turn up.

Thanks
Chris Dias

DeepakJR

Second Unit
Real Name
Deepak
Been out ever since announced. Ive been contemplating buying this, but it alwasy seems to slip...

L8rz,
Deepak Jr.

Stephen Heath

Stunt Coordinator
I've seen it at the B&M future shop. When I first saw the show I wanted the DVD, but Teletoon here in Canada decided that it would show the show 4 nights a week, every week for the last year and a half at least. Considering they only made 12-13 episodes total, I have seen them all enough times that I turn the channel away. I can't understand how a show can be so popular that it is rerun 30 times and yet never gets a season 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maltby
Recent bookmarks