What's new

Under the Dome - Season 2 (CBS) (1 Viewer)

Stan

Senior HTF Member
TravisR said:
Yeah, even given the situation, their always shifting loyalties and rapid changes in character are ridiculous.
What have we been through? Three, four sheriffs or more? The romances, on and off, reincarnations, deaths, etc. I never would have even pictured this happening in two weeks until I started watching the intro and reading peoples' comments.

Obviously we have to push believability beyond normal, but two weeks? That's really a stretch.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
I swear I'm losing IQ points every episode of this I continue to watch. I think I'm out.

spshultz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Ratzen
^^This. For what ever reason, Season 1 felt better written and acted than Season 2. But this season? I mean damn! Come on! Almost every episode is borderline atrocious. I'm going to stick it out until the bitter end just because I want to know why the dome is there. However, I feel this show isn't going to be around for much longer if it keeps up like it has been.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
spshultz said:
^^This. For what ever reason, Season 1 felt better written and acted than Season 2. But this season? I mean damn! Come on! Almost every episode is borderline atrocious.
I've said it before but I was hoping that since the show was now a hit that they would give showrunner Brian K. Vaughan some more freedom this year to do what he does (tell great stories) but instead he no longer works on the show. I get the feeling that 'creative differences' fueled his departure but it's crystal clear that the show is all the poorer for losing him. Not that the first season was that good but I bet any ideas that he had for the series were much better than what we're now seeing each week.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
What is the big deal about Barbie trying to sneak back to the dome? As seen from the first season. The army knows he is in there. Why not go to them and let them know he is out and that he should let everyone know so they can get out??

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I'm a few episodes behind. I shoved this to the bottom of the heap, with Falling Skies, Defiance, The 100 and even Extant. And with at least three good (maybe great) scifi shows on, The Dome loses its hate-watch appeal and looks like a plain old lousy show. I'll finish the season out, but I think I'll be done with this, even if it returns next year.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I thought the last two episodes have been a huge improvement over the past year and a half's episodes
Maybe its just grown on me, but the mysteries of the dome seem better than the mood swings of the townspeople.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
This is a town in Maine and nobody has winter clothes?? Also, does it seem as the show has progressed....that the population of the town has decreased?

todd s

Senior HTF Member
With all the weird things on this show. The one thing I cannot buy is that the dome has only been up for 2 weeks. Towns wouldn't be starving and out of food in that short of a time...especially, since the starving episode happened a week in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks