What's new

Undeclared: Where did 1/8 episode come from? (1 Viewer)

Don Black

Screenwriter
Clearly, the episode that aired tonight (1/8) was the second one. But it showed up on my ReplayTV as a new episode and I've never seen it before. But I think I've caught every episode... So, what happened? Was it really a rerun? Thanks!

Kevin Leonard

Supporting Actor
If I remember correctly, Fox--for whatever reason--skipped over this episode and aired the third ep after the pilot. This has never been seen before. Better late than never, I suppose.
By the way, LOVED Fred Willard's "reenactment" of JFK's life as President, and Eric's phone conversations with Lizzie!
"I'm gonna create a new Internet, because the current one is like, overcrowded!" :laugh:

Bergan Peters

Stunt Coordinator
I think it's retarded because the show has come along SO far since the 2nd episode, it made no sense. This show was cancelled anyway :frowning: Judd Apatow can NOT get a break. What the fuck do they expect? Moving his shows around, and playing the 2nd episode like 6 months after the show airs. Freaks and Geeks is one of my favorite shows of all time, along with American High.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
They reduced the episodes to 17 (from 22 or 24, can't remember) after they UPPED the order from 13.

AFAIK, it is not cancelled, but it sure isn't getting the support it deserves.

Jim__B

Stunt Coordinator
I think it aired so late because of the World Series, and all of the 9/11 coverage.

Steven K

Supporting Actor
I'm really getting into this show as well. The characters are very well-written... Marshall is one of the best sitcom characters of all time!

Bergan Peters

Stunt Coordinator
A blurb I saw on it said they reduced the episodes ordered and alluded that it was cancelled. The fact that it gets NO promotion is amazing to me. Grounded for life, and Titus are TERRIBLE shows. Put together they aren't as good as Undeclared.

BrandonL

Stunt Coordinator
This show is cancelled? I finally figured out to just watch Fox everyday to hope to find the right shows. It seems like only 24 and the Simpsons are scheduled regularly each week. Everything else just seems to be on whenever with a That 70's Show somewhere in the middle each night. But the episode that was recently on was pretty funny. I hope it doesn't get cancelled, because this college show is pretty realistic, yet funny.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I tape this show, and I thought it was a rerun because I thought I had remember that opening conversation Stephen had with his roommate Lloyd, where Lloyd told Stephen that he had to tag that @$$ if he wanted his fling to go further.

So when I thought I had seen it, I stopped and rewound the tape, and it's been taped over with Wednesday's programming. Doh! I feel like an idiot.

BTW, the best episode so far has to be when The Dormies went into battle against the Frat house that Stephen was pledging. OMG, that was some funny stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks