What's new

Unable To Play Pandora Stations on Denon AVR 4311ci (1 Viewer)

john9999

Auditioning
Real Name
john lawrence
Hello all...I am an new member and this is my initial post. I own a Denon AVR-4311ci and can't get Pandora to work. When I access Pandora I can browse to where the list of stations I created are displayed. When I select a station, for about a second the names of three songs are displayed and then a message "Server Error" is displayed for a second and the display reverts back to the list of stations. I am able to create new stations from the Denon interface and can access it from my Sony XBR-HX929 and play songs. Any assistance in determining the nature of the problem is greatly appreciated.

Adam Gregorich

Owner
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
My receiver didn't come w/ Pandora. It was available as part of a paid upgrade, so I have never used it. Have you verified that you have the latest FW update?

brett8447

Auditioning
Real Name
Brett Sandblom
I have the same receiver, Pandora played fine for the first month. Now I'm also getting the same "Server Error" message. All my stations are there but I can't play any songs.

hnb48

Auditioning
Real Name
Harold Brown
I'm also a newbie. I'm having the same problem as john9999. I get the "server error" as well. The stations are there and I can add new stations but I get a server error after the receiver tries to load 3 songs. Any luck solving this issue?

Adriano1979

Auditioning
Real Name
Adriano Mendes
Hi, i am having the same problem with my pioneer sc 65. When i turn to pandora, i get the ''server error'' message. I read somewhere that pandora made some security upgrade that is causing the problems!

Selden Ball

Second Unit
Real Name
Selden
You should have received an e'mailed notice from D&M Holding: Pandora made a change to their service which broke Denon, Marantz and McIntosh streaming. Firmware updates will be available within the next few days to fix the problem. Some models have already been updated..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scromer17
Recent bookmarks