What's new

(un)Official Meeting Place for Cincinnati HTF Members (1 Viewer)

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
The first Cincinnati HTF Meet will be on Feb. 22nd!!!
So far Chuck, Thomas, Mike, LaMarcus, Kevin, and myself are OK with Feb. 22nd!! David...???
And again, sorry you can't make it Brian!!:frowning:
I think 5:00 in the late afternoon would be a good time to start things off. I have never hosted one of these, so I need some input on what you think the content of our meet should be!!

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Great!

Unless Brian contacted you privately, Alan, I don't see him having a conflict with February 22. He does have a conflict with March 22, perhaps you read that wrong.

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
Good news! I'm free on 22nd! I'll be there with bells on. Well, not really. Probably jeans of some sort. Anyhow, I can't wait.

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
Great Brian!!

I ask that everyone e-mail me so that I can place you in my address book. That way I can e-mail everyone at once. Should make it easier!!

I will then e-mail my address and telephone number to you.

My place will be easy to find, either from I-75 or from Rt. 4 coming from Hamilton or Oxford!!

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Awesome! I say some good HTD meet content would be:
1. A question and answer segment- if there's any questions anyone has related to HT equipment or construction.
2. Second I'd suggest we review some dvd material- watch some favorite scenes from movies (that you've seen 1000 times), so you can see what it sounds like on a 6.1 thx sound system!
3. Finally I would suggest viewing some TRUE HD material on a ISF calibrated set (since I for one have never seen TRUE HD, or a ISF calibrated set period.)
How ever the agenda, I know it will be a good time, getting with people the love HT as much as I do will be a treat. Finally getting to speak with people that know what I'm talking about, and not feeling like a nerd because I'm the only one around me that knows (mostly likely) even cares about this stuff.:frowning:
Aaahhh:D, can't wait, I wish it were sooner;)

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
Sorry for not replying earlier...I don't frequent this area of the forum too often. ;)
Unfortunately, the 22nd is out for me due to the Wheat/Toad The Wet Sprocket show at Bogart's. :frowning:
Let me know how everything goes!

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
Sorry you can't make it David, but enjoy the concert. I have been to about 5 or 6 concerts at Bogarts, a great venue!! Drink a Fosters for me!!

I have seen the likes of Al Di Meola, Spyro Gyra, Acoustic Alchemy, Michael Hedges, and The Back Doors at Bogarts. As you can see, I am really into jazz! Several other places I like to go to listen to good jazz is the Blue Whisp, Havana Martini Club, and Doc's Smoke Shop in Lebanon!!

Everyone else...YGM!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks