What's new

(un)Official HTF Greater Cincinnati Meet (v.2) (1 Viewer)

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
Ok, I'll bring the disc. Like I said, I think this disc is awesome. And it'll feel good to be able to contribute to the meet seeing that I don't have anything to show off equipment wise. Hopefully, by the end of the summer, I'll have my SVS subs, though. Gotta save the $$$$$$$$$! Surprise!

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
The meet is almost here!

One thing, I can't get anyone to watch my dogs, so I am bringing them with me. They shed a lot this time of year, but I am sure you own a vacuum, right? Oh yeah, and they get carsick too. :D

See you all soon!

(o.k. I'll just bring myself.):frowning:

MikeRP

Supporting Actor
OK guys!

The meet is coming up - guess what we'll have a special guest!

Chad Billheimer will be here this weekend at 3pm to calibrate my TV. He also has agreed to come the 12th to our meet. I'm sure he'll be discussing calibration whether audio or video.

He recently calibrated LaMarcus's TV and I understand he was very favorably impressed.

Mike:)

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Chad is a great guy, wholesome even. He looks like he's about 17 turning 18. Regardless of how he appears, he is THE MAN! My tv looks awesome now, I have to come home and watch something everyday. I like being surprised at how different movies look to me now. If Mike's tv turns out anything like mine did, you guys will be equally impressed.

Chad also knows alot about sound too, so this up coming meet will surely be an opportunity to pick the brain of someone who actually studied this stuff; and does it professionally.

Counting down the days......

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
I was just excited to hang out with guys who love home theater. Having a guy like Chad show up is going to be really cool as well. I am working nights this week, but hopefully not next week or my system may be all screwed up. I'd hate to fall asleep during the sound tests!

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
After a quick check of my show calendar, I realized that my play is on Friday the 11th instead of Saturday! Yay!!! Of course my wife may still force me to go to her high school's production of MAME that night. Before you think I'm a dirty old man, my wife is a teacher. Freaks. All of you.

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Brian is living every guys fantasy....he got to feel up the attractive teacher at school.:D ;)

MikeRP

Supporting Actor
You guys are sick...........:)

Brian your welcome if you don't need to pet the teacher Saturday night!

Mike

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
Mike,

Thanks for directions to your house. But I have one question:

What time will the Meet start??

See you Saturday!!

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
Had a chance to visit my buddy, Kevin, last night. He has just gotten the walls framed for his dedicated HT room in the basement of his very nice condo in Mason.

Looks like it is really going to turn out nice!!

I'll let him fill you all in at the Meet!!

God job so far, Kev!!:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
Looking forward to it, Mike. Too bad I have to drive so far. No beer for me, I'm afraid. Sigh. Oh well, I'll get drunk off of the geeky gadgets that surround me. *SuuuubbbbbbbbWWooooooffffeeerrrrrrr.* :D

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
Hey Brian,

Is Southgate 4 hours away? That's how far I have to drive and I was wondering if I still hold the record.:D

I can't wait to hear an SVS! And I look forward to learning a bit about calibration.

Because of the third shift thing these past two weeks, my sleeping has been all screwy, so if I am late, that is why.

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
Third shift, eh, LaMarcus? Today was my last day. Back to first shift Monday. Now my body won't know what to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks