Ultra linear speakers

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Andrew_P, Nov 23, 2002.

1. Andrew_P

Andrew_P Auditioning

2. Andrew_P

Andrew_P Auditioning

bump [​IMG]))

3. Andrew_P

Andrew_P Auditioning

bump [​IMG]

4. Geoff L

Geoff L Screenwriter

Well Andrew

I've never seen the brand mentioned here in 2 years. This is not to say their bad, but obviously not a well know brand here anyways.

Ultra Linear is know in Car Audio world much more so than Home Audio. I don't know about the Car products they produce now but at one tie they built very decent stuff. Speaking of Car amplifiers and not speakers.
    How long they have been building home speakers, I have no idea. I could only say go listen to them if you can. If you can't do that, than if you were looking to order on line make sure you undestand their return policey.

Good, bad, or other wise, it's really not important what we think but rather what you think of them once you hear them.

I looked at the link and their spec's seem almost to good to be true at their price point. Not trying to scare you off but deinintly listen to them if your seriously considering going in their direction.

There are allot of good entry budget to mid level brands out their that are proven performers, you might post a thread asking about this and stating your budget and what your looking for. Towers, bookies, full 5.1 set up ect.

Also try the search function for information on specific brands, there is a ton of info already posted that may answer allot of your question dealing with a perticular speaker/brand/model you might be considering.....

Sorry I can't give you anything solid on your question dealing with Ultra Linear home audio speakers, just a little advice.

Cheers
    Geoff