Ultimate Michael Jordan DVD 22.99 preorder at CircuitCity,BestBuy but 19.99 in stores

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Reginald Trent, Oct 21, 2001.

1. Reginald Trent

Reginald Trent Screenwriter

Why bother with a preorders at their websites when it cheaper at the store?

2. Matt Birchall

Matt Birchall Supporting Actor

Also, at Best Buy, some of the Ultimate Jordan DVDs will come will some sort of Michael Jordan magnet. I think it's limited to 25 per store. It's not much I know, but it's better than nothing!
    Did you know that this comes in the Fight Club/Seven-type of packaging?
    Looks like they've done a really nice job with this set.
    (By the way, Reginald, I think you and I are the only people out of the 20,000 here on the Forum that are excited about this DVD. . .)
    -mwb-
    ------------------
    Obi-Wan (to Anakin):
    Why do I think you're going to be the death of me?
    Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
    May 22, 2002
    [Edited last by Matt Birchall on October 21, 2001 at 09:00 PM]

3. Reginald Trent

Reginald Trent Screenwriter

I'm sure more are interested but are obviously low key. I noticed it is selling for 16.99 at Target according to Sunday's ad. However, that maybe a misprint.

4. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

It's because they don't want to tip their hand till they have to to their competetors about how much they're charging. That's why that nice BB employee that was posting sale prices about 2 months ahead made them send Ron a letter telling him to quit allowing this. That's why they all list stuff as "hot price", because they send out the spies, and get early in the morning the final sale price
    Jeff Kleist