What's new

Ultimate Matrix Collection...$37.89 at Costco (1 Viewer)

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
It looks like that expensive Ultimate Matrix Collection (the one with the Keanu Reeves bust) has been slashed in price. I remember last year it did not sell too well... now most places have it under the current $54.98 suggested retail price (which is less than half the original price).

Costco had it this evening for $37.89. The non-bust edition was $23.99. Can you guess which one I got?

(Hint: I also have the LOTR collector's sets...)

- Steve

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
The only film I want from this set is the first one as it apparently has a better transfer than the original DVD. I have all of the other discs. I was holding out for it, but at $23.99 that's just a little more than what I would pay for a standalone disc, I could probably eBay or re-gift the other movies...hmmm...

GordonL

Supporting Actor
The $23.99 set is not the 10 disk Ultimate Edition. It's just the 3 movies packaged as a bundle. At least that's the way it was at my Costco.

James D S

Screenwriter
For all the non-Costco members, Suncoast had the Ultimate Edition (w/Neo bust) for $39.99.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Thanks, Gordon... I did not look that closely at the non-bust edition. And that's a great price at Suncoast. Most places seem to be selling it for around $42-$45. Beats the heck out of the original $80-$100 sale prices.

- Steve

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I was a little dissapointed that they didn't have the 10 disc collection without the bust.
It's cool and all, but right now shelf space is more important than extra hoo-hah.

Eric_R.

Stunt Coordinator
Yah I saw the 3 disk set wasn't the right one. But I bought the Die Hard trilogy there for 20 instead. Great deal either way.

Beau B

Stunt Coordinator
My Wife picked this set up for me as an X-Mas gift and she only paid $34.99 at Suncoast in our local mall.

Beau

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks