What's new

Ultimate Jordan: 20th Anniversary DVD. What are the 5 complete games? (1 Viewer)

jeff durborow

Auditioning
thats cool Brent everybody thought i was weird for recording games I agree i don't ever think i could put these onto dvd that would be a lot of work.
I remember calling in sick to work during Michaels first comeback.........what, i was "sick":D

If you ever plan on uh? getting rid of them???
Let me know :D
Ha ha tough chance huh:D

Robert Anthony

Senior HTF Member
I wish the NBA would release a DVD with all the Dunk Contests, in their entirety..well, maybe, with tighter editing, but I'd like to see each dunk in each contest, with accompanying score.

..because I'm the only person in the world, apparently, who thinks Steve Francis actually BEAT Vince Carter in that one Slam Dunk contest, and I'd like to be able to back up my argument somewow. Honestly. But they never show Francis' dunks ever--just Carter's. And aside from Carters two monster dunks in the first and 2nd round..he didn't really come with anything THAT cool. Francis, on the other hand, was jumping from the third block on self-alleyoops and going completely PARALLEL to the floor in midair before flushing em with authority..and he's like, 6-1. Much more impressive.

I'd also like to see those old Shawn Kemp 2nd place finishes, and the Dunk contest where Clyde Drexler got the hoop raised to 11ft and still flushed it. And the Dee Brown reverse where he double pumped it with his legs splayed, Jordan Style. Or Rex Chapman, before he became a three-point expert, getting off on some CRAZY style points but still finishing 3rd.

There were a lot of insane dunks in those contests that never get replayed because they're not Dominique Wilkins or Michael Jordan or Spud Webb. Or Brent Barry's way overplayed "free throw line" dunk that was pretty sorry in comparison to Dr. J's and Jordan's. or even Drexler's.

Although seeing Wilkins windmill dunk is possibly one of the most awesome things you'll ever see in Basketball history.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks