What's new

"Ultimate" HTPC case? (1 Viewer)

Drew Wimmer

Stunt Coordinator
damn, it's about time someone made a case with a vfd stock
I'm just building a case for mine, I've got an aluminum airline food-tray box that's just itching for me to take a jig-saw and dremel to it :)
I think once i get into more permanent living conditions (in college right now) I'll probably get a 3u rackmount case for it :)

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
I just use a rackmount server case- and then just rackmounted all my other gear to match (easy since with stuff like pro amps and processing, it was already designed for a racmount.

Looks pretty good- still looking for a good way to rackmount Video Game machines though...

-Vince

Camp

Senior HTF Member
Very nice.

Any links to sites selling it (in the US)? Any links for sites selling HTPC cases at all? I seem to be having difficulty finding cases like this one.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Very cool but almost like a cheap version of the one Abeer did over at AVS. I am one of the few that got one and I must say it is the most beautifully done PC facia I've seen, and was only $140 to boot.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks