1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Ultimate Home Theater

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Reto Waffler, Aug 2, 2001.

1. Reto Waffler

Reto Waffler Auditioning

Just thought this might interest some of you:
    Take a look at http://www.subcentral.ch
    It one of the finest home theaters ever built. If anyone knows anything better, please drop me a note.

2. Neil Joseph

Neil Joseph Lead Actor

Neil Joseph
  3. Andrew V

Andrew V Stunt Coordinator

4. GregH

GregH Agent

The one I get to visit nearly everyday:
    http://www.cedia.org/press_media/photo4.html
    This theater has also won "best in the world" by some organization. There's tons more pictures on the web, but I don't have any links lying around.

5. Reto Waffler

Reto Waffler Auditioning

TK Theaters have always looked quite nice, though some of them are not my style or taste and definitely not my budget. Unfortunately I have not been able to visit any of them so far.
    I do wonder if this "best in the world" theater would perform any better than Subcentral does or other theaters do. Maybe GregH could get me in sometime with one of his nearly everyday visits, then I sure could tell. I am planning on visiting a CEDIA Expo soon, hope this theater is somewhere nearby.

6. GregH

GregH Agent

2 years ago it was part of the CEDIA tour. I'm still not quite certain what to expect this year, though I'm certain there will be some touring going on. The house itself is up for Best Integrated Home.