What's new

Ultimate DVD X-mas Pack (w/light-up Rudolph) $26.99 at Costco (1 Viewer)

Al (alweho)

Second Unit
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...1.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The Ultimate DVD Christmas Pack (Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer/Santa Claus is Comin' to Town/Frosty the Snowman/Frosty Returns/Little Drummer Boy) which is priced at $34.78 over on Amazon is available at Costco for only $26.99. The Costco version even includes a Rudolph sculpted toy ornament that lights up.

Both versions are 4 disc sets (3 DVDs/1 CD) of the original Rankin/Bass TV specials in a "storybook"-like package. Classic Media/Sony Wonder is the issuing company.

I must have heard 10 people say "Awwwww, I grew up with those..." as they saw what I had in my hands on my way back to the car. ;)

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Al, any chance you can take a picture of the ornament? Wanna see if it's worth me finding someone to pick up the set from Costco. Thanks.

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
Anyone know how the original releases were packaged? I know I have "Year without a Santa Clause" (Not listed in this group) and "Rudolph the Red nosed raindeer". Rudolph looks like a single show. I'm having a tough time locating the discs to check (900 dvds is a lot to keep track of...)

While looking I see the wife has Frosty and Santa Claus is coming to town, but those are in VHS. =(

Looks like I might be getting the set and selling the dups.

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
I got this set a couple of years ago and love watching them all and now my 3 year old is old enough to appreciate the fun in watching them as well. :)

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
Anyone got a costco sku? I checked my warehouse yesterday and nothing, nothing on order either. I'm not sure I asked correctly as I asked him to check on Rudolph and not "christmas classics".

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I saw this set while at Costco yesterday, with the Rudolph bonus figure. It's cute. I may pick it up.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
I think I have that figure. Two years ago I bought an entire set of the characters...but they're still in their packaging, in a bag, in a closet. Maybe I will open them this year. Thanks....I still need to get those dvds though.

willyh

Agent
The Costco SKU is 586140. I picked this up today in North Phoenix for my 2 year old granddaugther. It was not with the other children's DVDs, but with the box sets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R2P
Recent bookmarks