What's new

Ultimate Cinema 175" Projection Kit (1 Viewer)

rjjrjj

Auditioning
Real Name
jay
Hi, my first post what up

I came across this thing on Ebay about one week ago, I ordered it and everything and it should be here by next week

It's a DIY projection lens sort of thing, which I paid $23 all together with shipping included.

Their official site, go on google and type in "Ultimate Cinema", I'm hoping somebody on this forum has tried this before and can tell me what the quality of this is like.

If no one has tried this I will keep you updated when I get it and I'll tell you what it's like.

If this product sucks, then I'm going to buy a real high tech projector

Martino

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Martin O.
It looks a little fishy to me - but I guess you get what you pay for.

The picture on there site of one of their images looks very distorted, shows some rainbow effects, and just looks bad.

From this site - another fishy claim:

"A typical 13 or 19 inch TV screen, for example, can be converted into a 160 inch display with very little video distortion. "

Well - you only spent $23 bucks on it.

Let us know how it works...

It seems like this is the first post for you - are you selling this thing, and trying to get free advertisement here? I was going to post the link, but this is just too fishy...

rjjrjj

Auditioning
Real Name
jay
no I am not selling this thing at all. I was just wondering if anybody has tried this.

Ya it does seem really fishy, I only ordered it cuz of the price. I'll let you know anyways how good it is, when it comes

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member

"If" is not an option for this product. Too many reviews on this type product over the last 15-20 years to leave any doubt.

Start shopping for a real projector.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda19798888
Recent bookmarks