What's new

UK Star Trek Voyager DVD's (1 Viewer)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I just happen to be looking at the Trekweb site and found a link that eventually led me to an ad for the Voyager S1 DVD on the UK Amazon site. The case that Voyager comes in, if that is the real thing, is very nice and a clean design. The discs are even printed. If I knew how to insert an image, I would. (I guess it requires that I enter a link or address to a server that has the image?)

So just FYI to you Voyager fans. Maybe someone can teach me how to post images.:b

Nelson

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
While it is probably better than the U.S. Version (I don't mind the U.S. Versions aside from the lack of coverart for no apparent reason), I think the UFP logo in the center is completely ridiculous since the UFP had no impact on the entire series whatsover. I also think the disc art is lousy, albeit better than no disc art at all. Nothing released so far even comes close to Ric's custom covers.

JohnSmith

Supporting Actor
They're also physically deeper than normal DVD amaray/snapper's too- so they stick out on the racking.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Regardless of the odd size, I like what I see as a design. It's clean and simple and appeals to my design sense. I don't mind the UFP logo, they are a Federatoin ship. Thanks for posting the image.

Matt Czyz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matt Czyz
I actually love the simplistic design of US Voyager sets, and I think they look a lot better than the (imho) somewhat clunky UK sets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks