What's new

Uk movies from NETWORK and the BRITISH FILM (1 Viewer)

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Just ordered UNEARTHLY STRANGER (BD); CAT GIRL; CATACOMBS and THEY CAME FROM OUTER SPACE from Amazon UK. I'm just thrilled that I had my Sammy K8500 was switched to Region Free.

I'll give a synopsis of how they look when I get them.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Just received STARNGE AWAKENING and THE ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN. Only compared TAS and the run time for the UK (Icon) is 1:26:21 and Anchor Bays is 1:29:56.

The UK print is the same as Anchor Bays, white line horizonally (top/bottom) and gray line vertically (left/right.) I'd give the edge to the UK version, but no reason to double dip thinking you're getting a better print.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Just viewed STRANGE AWAKENING and the print they used was excellent and upscaled to 4K even made it better.

Some poster above said there was no horror in it and it has none. Just saw the word "FIENDS" and assumed it some of it in it. Kind of like those Roger Corman movie posters, fantastical art work but the movie was nothing like it.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
CAT GIRL from the UK is one excellent looking B&W DVD. Upscaled to 4K really enhances the picture.

That NETWORK company sure puts out some beautiful looking discs.

I'll let you read what it's about.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
CAT GIRL from the UK is one excellent looking B&W DVD. Upscaled to 4K really enhances the picture.

That NETWORK company sure puts out some beautiful looking discs.

I'll let you read what it's about.

Thanks for that. I'll buy the disc.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
THEY CAME FROM OUTER SPACE...beautiful color print. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, no EE, etc. At last it's in my collection!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks