What's new

UK HTFers: Who else will be at the L. Sq. Odeon on 21/12/01 - 7:40pm? (1 Viewer)

TheoGB

Screenwriter
Cos, I'll be there and wondered if anyone wanted to meet, however briefly before the off.
Cheers, and apologies if this is covered elsewhere - I'm in a rush and would forget if I didn't do this now.:D
EDIT: FOR LOTR of course - sory sorry sorry - please change the title if an admin can. Cheers.:b :b :b

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Theo, if it makes you feel better I knew just what you were talking about from the title. What else is going on in the world then? :)
If you didn't see this in the FOTR thread, Dan Brecher and Co. are getting together just before you. Dan, Rob, and Iain are all core HTF members as well (couple of admins even) and are lots of fun to hang out with.
Maybe you should scalp some seats (or trade) to the show they are going to. ;)
Mmmmm, tickets! Secured some for myself, Rob Gillespie, Iain Lambert and my brother for the first showing at 11:40am at the Odeon Leicester Square where the film is to premiere. Couldn't go for anything less than seating in the Royal Circle...

TheoGB

Screenwriter
Unfortunately those of us that work for a living have to make do with evening performances! :D
I'm going with a couple of mates. It was more a kind of 'if anyone else will be there we could meet' rather than a 'let's meet there' sort of thing.
If that makes sense???;)

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
You don't think I didn't book the day off the moment I could do, do you? Actually, I'm going again on the 20th to Marble Arch to see it as well, so its twice in two days for me.

TheoGB

Screenwriter
Yeah, I understand. ;)
I need to keep my days off around me as the stuff with the band often means taking a day or two off around gigs for the ability to recover and transport equipment.
Also I only get 20 days a year (shouldn't be allowed in my opinion :D) so I guard them jealously!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks