What's new

UHF DVD - No Insert? (1 Viewer)

Chris Rock

Supporting Actor
Did anyone else not get an insert with their UHF DVD?

If it was some kind of accident, what can I do to get one?

With or without the insert, I'm totally happy to finally get this movie on DVD!

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
No insert here either, but who really cares! You get the film, and for only 15 bucks (along with what looks to be like a nice collection of extras).

Jason Hughes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Hughes
I don't mind the lack on an insert at all, but what is up with that death grip hub? I though I was going to puncture the paper on the back of the case. I think this is similar to what Dreamworks is now using, but I don't recall any like this being in there so tight.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I've found that MGM's bargain cult SEs are some of the best around. Glad to know that UHF continues that tradition!
Killer Klowns was...Killer :)

Rob T

Screenwriter
Like quite a few of MGM's "bargin titles" (with $14.99 SRPs), there is no insert.
oh so that's why there is none in the Return of the Magnificent Seven case. I notced that there also wasn't one with the Stan Lee DVD the I finally found today.

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Although there is no dire need, if some creative person out there is making a printable insert to put in the UHF case, could you post it?
Weird Al could put one on his website.

I'll do without as well, but if there's a custommade insert I'll definitely print it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks