What's new

Uh- I want to order a pizza to go, and no anchovies! (1 Viewer)

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Yes, it's a Firesign Theater thread.
These guys have been a pretty good part of my entertainment and my vocabulary ever since I discovered them over 33 years ago.
The other day a fellow traveler at work told me a great story regarding a roomful of tripped out military clerks doing Don't Crush That Dwarf... at work to the complete befuddlement of the lifers in the room.
I've just rediscovered my "script books." The Firesign Theater's Big Book Of Plays (1972) and The Firesign Theater's Big Mystery Joke Book (1974).
The pizza line was used twice, that phone call was received by Nick Danger, on a following disc, Dwarf, the call is placed by George.
I was checking these quotes in the books and that line appears on page 66 in both of them. What are the chances?:)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I wish they could find a decent master for "J-Men Forever"
I'd donate my VHS copy, it's not too bad :frowning:

Jim_F

Screenwriter

You're lucky you still have your brown paper bag, small change!

Oh my Doc! His pants have disappeared!

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
"Oh, poor Nicky. He's bleeding. I'll tear this strip off my petticoat..."
Thanks Dennis, if we keep to this schedule we can meet back here in January 2007. :)

Joe S

Second Unit
"Think you can go three rounds with this water heater sailor? Looks easy but packed in the back of this metal mother is a fully activated stamping and seizing module that'll keep a man punching until he's drunk with power!" Fresh from Hideo-Nuts Bolt-a-Drome.

Users who are viewing this thread