What's new

Ugliest Part III ...TV News Persons, Who's the Ugliest? (1 Viewer)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Eric, still in ugly mode are we?
Ugly news persons, hmmm, don't know, they all look pretty ordinary to me, ok occasionally I might scream in horror when a news person pops up on tv, and the last time I was terrified by a news person I had to clutch a cross to my chest until she was off the screen.
I throw the cat out the room when the news comes on, in case a news person shows his or her heinous visage, and occasionally I'm sweating behind the sofa with Sandra while the scary newspeople is on, you can't be too careful nowadays.
wink.gif

ps. more ugly suggestions, ugliest dvd covers, ugliest pets, ugliest movies, ugliest planets, ugliest nebulas, ugliest parallel universes.

Eric Scott

Second Unit
You did pick a one of ugiest mugs to ever get in the movies, Jack Elam. Are there any ugly newspersons in Briton?
(Hairy doesn't count.)
ps. more ugly suggestions, ugliest dvd covers, ugliest pets, ugliest movies, ugliest planets, ugliest nebulas, ugliest parallel universes.
Thank You. With those suggestions it seems to me that you just saved this thread from being closed?
crazy.gif

Okay I have to say this, just because she irritated the HELL out of me during the WTC disaster. Barbara Walters. If that lady ever gives an insightfull, or meaningfull interview I haven't seen it. On second thought it is probably Joan Rivers (not a newscaster but she still does interviews).

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
No sorry Eric, had a good look yesterday, no ugly news persons in England, all our newsgirls look like Sharon Stone in her young Basic Instinct days, and they read the news topless, which is a bit distracting (are we jealous yet?), thats nothing you should see the late night news, they should call it late night nudes, yep its always hard watching our girls read the news (snigger).
wink.gif

POSTED BY STEVE'S FLYING PORKIES.

Eric Scott

Second Unit
quote: late night nudes[/quote]Dang Steve! I'm getting one of those 12 foot satellight dishes. Just curious, doesn't Sandra and the other women over there get pissed watching you guys watching naked newsgirls all night? Aren't there any naked newsmen for them to watch?
[Edited last by Eric Scott on September 25, 2001 at 11:09 PM]

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
What other women Eric? It's just Sandra ok? They is just rumors.
wink.gif

Naked newsmen, eeeek!
Hmmmm I can see myself reading the news naked on tv in front of millions of unsuspecting people, and why not, might be popular, or wear a kilt and at a strategic moment during the news uncross my hairy legs, should be a ratings winner.
Or maybe a naked weatherman pointing at a map of Britain, heh heh, sorry about this superfluous post, I was bored. :)
POSTED BY STEVE'S HAIRY LEGS.

Eric Scott

Second Unit
What other women Eric? They is just rumors.
I'm not wearing my kilt over my eyes, Steve! Everybody knows that you've taken all the women here to your private forum! I heard that you chartered a Virgin Airlines jet to bring them from the States to London for your "Toga" party at The Footprint Club last month?
crazy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks