What's new

Ugliest Part II ...Public Figures, Who is the Ugliest? (1 Viewer)

Eric Scott

Second Unit
The good thing about starting a thread like this, is that there are so many to choose from!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Top Pick: Henry Kissinger
Please make only one choice, so others can get a chance.

Bob_L

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Lindstrom
Well, these two aren't exactly public figures...
But the hosts of TechTV's "Extended Play" show are two of the most unattractive people I've ever seen on TV. PLUS, they tend to contort their faces into bizarre expressions -- in an effort to make the show more lively -- that border on the unbearable. The woman's bug-eye action is particularly troublesome.
I've started calling this one "The Ugly Person's Show." Thank god I have a TiVo so I can fast forward through their interstitials.

Dave L

Stunt Coordinator
Has to be a close call between Saddam Hussein and Bin Ladin -- two uglies with their mugs pasted all over the place.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Camilla Parker Bowles is not pretty [you what?], Prince Charles [who he?] erm ladyfriend [oi we said pubic figures] and who knows [get on with it!] maybe the future Queen of England [yawn!].

Eric Scott

Second Unit
quote: Camilla Parker Bowles[/quote]Steve, She's got something that Prince Charles can't resist? I figure it must be a huge bag of toys and you must have taught her how to use them...?
crazy.gif

[Edited last by Eric Scott on September 19, 2001 at 09:47 PM]

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
[pithy social observations about the nature of ugliness deleted to avoid any offense to the non-physically ugly amongst us]
I'll probably have to come back and delete my deletion later.
patriot.gif

------------------
13-time NBA world champion Lakers: 1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001
[Edited last by george kaplan on September 21, 2001 at 12:04 PM]

Hugh Jackes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hugh Jackes
Not to get political here, but Clinton surrounded himself with a pretty homely staff. You've mentioned Reno and Albright. No one has brought up Warren Christopher. Gore was no prize in the looks department (then again neither is Bush, a truly homely man). Clinton also hired Dick Morris.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
quote...
"close call between Saddam Hussien and Bin Ladin"
Yeah Dave, and they'll be a WHOLE lot uglier when we get through with them!
------------------
GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks