What's new

Ugh...my black lab ate a road atlas! (1 Viewer)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
we always had springer spaniels (female.. the males are bonkers) and they didn't do much damage, but they were mostly outdoor dogs.
one got into the garage and into the trash one night and got her head stuck in a cereal box though :)

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
I just got a Pug puppy, and let me tell you, everything he can get his mouth on he does. Shoes, wires, pant legs, anything imaginable outside on the ground. The only good thing is that he is small enough where he cannot really do any major damage to furniture yet.
He was attacking a couple of my habanero pepper plants outside recently. It gave me a good idea...maybe I will put one of the peppers on the ground and let him chomp into it. I am sure it is a lesson he will not soon forget :)
J

SteveMc

Stunt Coordinator
My cat is eats everything too. Likes to lick plastic bags, and chew on them into tiny pieces as well. I was cleaning the litter box once and found some poo with a rubber band in it. Once i was sitting on the couch with my girlfriend and my cat jumped up next to me. It looked like she has some of that rubbery glue type stuff (the kind that people like to pretend are boogers...oh come on like you've never done it!) stuck on her leg. so I went to pull it off...up went her tail, and I discovered that I was tugging on a long piece of packaging tape that she ate and was hanging out of her ass! By about 4-5 inches and it still wasn't out. By then I was screaming and freaking out being totally grossed out that i grabbed this thing hanging out of cat's ass, scared the cat, and then she ended up running all over the apartment as we tried to catch her (to pull it out!) with this poop covered piece of tape trailing behind her. I thought animals are supposed to lower blood pressure? :)
My girlfriend's cat has recently moved in and she loves bread...ate the top half of a loaf that my roomies' mom had made him. Her fav, though, is blueberry bagels.
------------------
Crash
"I don't even own a gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack."
Help us get the Friday the 13th films-UNCUT. Click Here or here
[Edited last by SteveMc on September 30, 2001 at 12:57 AM]

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Steve
frown.gif

If you ever wake up in the middle of the night and find a long thick string coming outta your ass grab it quickly before it goes back into hiding..........
LL cool B

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks