What's new

Ugh, I am so sore. (1 Viewer)

CaseyLS

Second Unit
Yeah so any way I ran a 10k yesterday and now I am sore as hell. It was only the third time I have gone for a run this summer. The other two were only a mile so they don't really count. Anyway, I had a couple of personal bests out there- best 5k, best 10k and first time I ran a 10k without walking. I didn't reach my goal which was 48 minutes. I ran a 48:03. Oh well, I can chalk that up to not stretching and the beer I had before the race.;)

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
Beer right before a big race??? Not stretching???

Well, thats not very good... Hopefully you didnt stumble over any of the other contestants...

Anyways, you possibly could have ruined a bit of time by drinking right before... If you planned on drinking, you should have waited until after the race...

Oh wait... I see... You needed the beer to be able to run the 10K... I know I would to run that far... Hopefully, I would at least be a little out of it and not know what was going on... :wink:

Was this an actually race or was this just you going for the run??? Never mind... I thought this was for some kind of race with others... Im out of it...

CaseyLS

Second Unit
No it was a St Patty's day race. Also, I only had one beer, but uh yeah I, uh, needed the uh, carbs. Um, yeah

CaseyLS

Second Unit
I just went and played about 3 hours of basketball. Not smart. I ended up playing with players from the college's basketball and football players. Yeah, I got the piss beat out of me. Hopefully, I will be able to walk in the morning.

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
Ughhh Im so sore to. I shoveled my driveway twice yesterday..... its a long driveway!

wheres summer :frowning:

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member

That's where the nearest bathroom was. :)

I'm busy raking up a half acre of leaves. Where did I get all these muscles anyway? I don't think I had them before, at least I never felt them before...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks