What's new

UFC Ongoing Thread (1 Viewer)

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Robert, looking forward to hearing the interview.

A lot of us are eager to see Cro Cop in UFC.

I would be more eager to see Fedor Emelianenko but I'll take anyone I can get to beat that useless goof Tim Sylvia.

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
That's really odd. Angle was giving (and might still be giving) weekly interviews to Bubba The Love Sponge Show on Sirius Satellite Radio. These interviews took place every Thursday evening. I listened to about 3 of them and Angle sounded very coherent and together every single time. Maybe he skipped popping pills on Thursdays. :D

Robert, I listened to your Jan 04 show on your website. Good show. Which one are you? Cort or the Fatboy?

Casey, Chris Lytle vs. Matt Hughes should be fun to watch. And you're right. Hughes is going to be all business here. Lytle needs to bring his A game.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

Its not odd at all, and more than not I'm sure he's perfectly coherent...its just the time or 2 that he's been really bad has been really frightening. Plus, there were those within WWE that would say about Angle, he always used to turn it on in front of Vince McMahon. He'd be a total wreck until McMahon walked in the room. I'm scared to listen to those Angle interviews mainly because uh, well the first one he revealed more about he and his wife than I feel compelled to know. I love wrestling but I don't love it enough to want to know that stuff.

I'm so up for UFC 68 even though 67 hasn't happened yet. I like Mike Swick and would love to see him fight Anderson Silva. He'd probably die but I'd still like to see it. Jon Fitch is an awesome wrestler...Franklin-MacDonald interests me more than any fight between now and then...Chris Lytle is so, so, so, screwed.

BTW, I know I'm not Robert but I've had enough interaction with him to know that he is indeed Fatboy.

Although, should things get horribly wacky and Robert somehow enter the Octagon 1 day, a new name might be in order. I mean I'm not thinking that Bruce Buffer announcing someone as "Fatboy" is going to get people behind you. But hey, its a million billion times better than Ken-Flo which is the dumbest nickname I've ever heard.

BTW, its a quarter to 3 in the morning so that's mainly why I'm asking this question but am I the only 1 that has spent any time pondering the question of "If I were a fighter what would my nickname and entrence music be?"

Robert Anthony

Senior HTF Member
Tonights show is up, you two, if you wanna check it out. There's a special uncut interview available for download as well, where Randy pretty much all but says "I'm coming back."

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
According to Canvas Chronicle

Jorge Rivera of Ultimate Fighter 4 fame will be fighting on UFC 67 in February. His bout is expected to be 1 of the 5 on the main show. His opponent has not been named as of yet.

Even without Serra/GSP this show to me still has a strong lineup with Rampage, Merko and Anderson Silva fighting on the show.

Brent T

Second Unit
Thought this was interesting

NoDQ.com > UFC > HBO To Air 3 Live UFC Cards In 2007
Posted by Aaron Rift on 01/08/2007 at 07:44 PM

The following is an excerpt from an article on Sherdog.com:

HBO will televise three Ultimate Fighting Championship cards in 2007 and holds an option for three more broadcasts, respected boxing scribe Thomas Hauser reported Monday. According to the report on SecondsOut.com HBO's UFC cards will air at midnight on to-be-determined dates.

Hauser's report confirms the long-rumored deal between HBO and UFC, though the agreement did not come without objections from HBO Sports President Ross Greenberg. "He did everything in his power not to televise mixed martial arts," Hauser wrote of Greenberg. "But in the end, he had no choice."

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Now it works. What did you do to it?? lol. (j/k).

I remember watching that video on youtube.com some time ago and yes, it is great. So he's fighting tonight. That's cool. I hope his opponent tries to kiss him. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks