What's new

UC players on Xbox Live, how often do you get dropped? (1 Viewer)

Lee L

Supporting Actor
Question for Unreal Championship players. How often do you get dropped when playing Live? I'm trying to rule out my connection. Sometimes I can play 10-15 games no problem but once things start getting glitchy, I get dropped once every 5 games or so at times. Is this what others are seeing? Sometimes, I'll get the session no longer available, sometimes I just no longer can fire (still makes a sound but nothing leaves the gun). Sometimes, I can't connect to the game and IT will sit at the loading screen forever until I hit B to cancel. I have my xbox running through a WET-11 but I get a 95-100% signal.

Joe michaels

Second Unit
I was dropped twice on Saturday.
UC has one of the worst networking set-ups of all the online games but hopefully a future patch will help.

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
I usually try playing on 3 star or better servers; I rarely get dropped that way. Otherwise, I get dropped intermittently during loading screens, and a few times during actual gameplay.

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
I've had UC for 3 days, and I've played on Xbox Live for about 15 or so matches. I haven't been dropped yet. I know there was some network stuff going on, and people couldn't sign on, on Saturday and Sunday, at least according to the Xbox Live forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceriano
Recent bookmarks