What's new

U2 ZOO TV on dvd (1 Viewer)

guille verdun

Stunt Coordinator
When is going to be released the ZOO TV TOUR on dvd? the only thing on dvd from U2 that i like is ''Rattle and Hum''... the other concerts are crap!

I want the band at it best! ...the ''Achtung Baby!'' era.

All the videos and background stuff, clips, interviews like the vhs. I dont know why they didn't released yet, at least in R1.

I don't know if in other regions this thing is avaliable.

It would be nice to have on dvd a POP tour concert ( i went to the concert in Buenos Aires and it was awesome!).

Well..that's it....have a nice day :)

Randy Torres

Stunt Coordinator
I would love to see this released also. Still watching my VHS copy. It really could use a DVD release.

guille verdun

Stunt Coordinator
happy to see some ZOO TV fans... i always thougt when i was going to buy my firts dvd concert years ago i'll pick ''Queen live in Wembley'' and ''U2-ZOO TV tour'' concert but with Queen i wait some years and i'm still waiting for a decent U2 dvd...

some good dvd concerts:

Pearl Jam Touring Band and Live in New York
Iron Maiden Rock in Rio
Portishead in NY
Queen live in Wembley
NIN All that could have been (EXCELENT VIDEO AND SOUND)
ACDC live ( a classic)
Incubus Morning View Sessions
The Cure Trilogy
Pantera (the dvd with the 3 vhs releases)
Superjoint Ritual live
Oasis There and Then and Live by the Sea (Familiar to Millions is ok..)

and some others..

have a nice day

Paul D G

Screenwriter
A Question Mark in the thread title would have been a good idea.

I might pick this up, especially if there is an alternate angle featuring just the visuals, like on Pet Shop Boys Montage. Zoo TV's visuals were done by Emergency Broadcast Network (EBN) whom I became a fan of a little too late. Otherwise I would have gone to the concert just to see their work.

-paul

guille verdun

Stunt Coordinator

gotchaa!!

and yeah...a friend have the LD of the concert and is awesome...but i'm still waiting for the DVD. Another great concert is ''Jamiroquai: Live in Verona'' but there's no R1 release... got me one in Brazil

Have a nice day

Paul James

Stunt Coordinator

Why what's wrong with Sydney ? I'd like to see this concert seeing as I was at it :D

Hey I just noticed i've been a member for exactly 5 years today !!!!

Niko Nykanen

Stunt Coordinator
Bono destroyed the ending of "Until the End of the World" because he was lazy, fat and tired.
Understandably of course considering what kind of your ZooTV was. The edited Multimedia (kinda?) version of ZooTV that was broadcast everywhere was much better IMO. Then again i´m just interested in hearing "Zoo Station", "The Fly", "Even Better than the Real Thing", "Mysterious Ways" and "Until the End of the World" again. Live. On DVD. Please.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks