What's new

U2 - Zoo TV is Coming!! (1 Viewer)

Paul_Nyman

Second Unit
"give us the WHOLE Red Rocks show!"

AMEN! Online I found the entire setlist at 6/5/83 Red Rocks show. Should be a no brainer 2 DVD set with remastered video and sound, but when is it going to happen?? They've issued at least 3-4 live concert DVD's in the last 4 years. Why can't they get out a DVD package of the band as they blasted off the launch pad into college radio bigtime. I can easily recall the WAR album was giving them a big tour here in the states.

Paul Kennett

Auditioning
Real Name
Paul Kennett
I have a bootleg of the FULL Denver Red Rocks show, looks like it came from a screener. I want them to release a Lovetown show on DVD damn it. Thats when U2 were really awesome live.

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
True, I taped a small concert special off of either MTV or VH! back in the day. Hawkmoon 269 live, wow...

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
Man, what I'd give to see some of these shows! The only clip I've ever seen from Red Rocks was their performance of "Sunday Bloody Sunday" which I found on the net. I'd love to see the whole show. I didn't even know the Red Rocks show was a home video release until I started this thread, so I'll add that to my 5 most wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks