U2 Live From Slane Castle Question?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Mark Cappelletty, Nov 15, 2003.

1. Mark Cappelletty

Mark Cappelletty Cinematographer

What's the difference between the "Limited Deluxe Edition" and the regular edition? I want to get this for my brother for Xmas but can't find out what the differences are. I know Best Buy is selling it for 14.95 this week, but is this the "Deluxe" version or the normal one?

Thanks!

2. MikeM

MikeM Screenwriter

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the only difference is the packaging. Yes, the packaging.

The standard release of the DVD is actually in a CD jewel case, and the limited deluxe edition is in a DVD digipack.

Seriously, I think that's the only difference.

3. RichSL

RichSL Agent

Sorry to go slightly off topic...but is everyone's 'The Best Of 1990-2000' still ok?....after having a copy that played flawlessly i noticed a couple of months back that the first video 'Even Better Than The Real Thing' had began to pause very slightly at a couple of places....about a week ago i played the disc again and now at roughly the same points the picture pixellates and starts to break up...have confirmed this on my other DVD player and all other discs i haven't had a problem with lately......strange!