What's new

U.K Exclusive Simpsons DVDS (1 Viewer)

Michael Pakula

Second Unit
I noticed on the TV DVD Listing topic that some one owned the following simpsons dvds below. I thought they were made up at first but after doing a search on amazon sure enough they were in fact true. So Im wondering if there was a chance we will see these DVDS in North America. Has anyone heard anything about these DVDS?.

The Simpsons: Film Festival
The Simpsons: Backstage Pass
The Simpsons: Risky Business
The Simpsons: Bart Wars
The Simpsons: The Dark Secrets Of The Simpsons
The Simpsons: Go To Hollywood
The Simpsons: Greatest Hits
The Simpsons: Too Hot For TV

-Mike

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Well, according to This news item over at TVShowsOnDVD.com there is supposedly going to be a DVD coming out called "The Simpsons: Gone Wild" which is a DVD of summer themed episodes. Supposedly going to come out in 2004, and I use the word supposedly only because I believe that David or Gord was going to try and get official confirmation of what they had received.

So region 1 is starting to see a lot of single disc releases for the Simpsons, but IMO the first couple that we got weren't all that great.

Marko Berg

Supporting Actor
These are not UK exclusives, they are available everywhere on Region 2. The discs are nothing more than themed collections of The Simpsons episodes from various seasons. As a collector, I much prefer full season sets and thus have not looked at these closely, but I seriously doubt they include worthwhile extras that do not appear on the season sets.

david_slater

Stunt Coordinator
same here... season sets only for me please! :D
the only thing is at the pace there releaseing them i may not live long enough to get them. :rolleyes

Ryan Belfast

Stunt Coordinator
I Live in UK and I dont bother with these. I am just awaiting the seasons sets, if only fox would release them a little quicker. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks