What's new

"Two White Shirts" - the Gap ad (1 Viewer)

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Elf dude? It's Dennis Hopper. The Guy in Denim invasion is though :)
The link in the first post has a list of all the songs used and actors (with what they've been in) in the commercials.
---
"I See The Rain" is my favorite song from these round of ads.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
All this discussion about the Gap commercials and nobody mentions the directors?
Link Removed
Bloom And Beckinsale Come Out For Gap
Actors Orlando Bloom and Kate Beckinsale are to feature in new ads for clothing giants Gap. Three new TV ads have been directed by Cameron Crowe, the eccentric Coen Brothers and Roman Coppola. Bloom and Beckinsale feature in Crowe's ad as a couple being chased by a group of admirers while out for a stroll. The ad directed by the Coen Brothers sees Christina Ricci beating Dennis Hopper in a game of chess, while Coppola's effort features Scarlett Johansson and Ashton Kutcher riding bikes.
Brad

RichardMA

Second Unit
They had to do something new, interesting since "Old Navy"
is probably teetering on the verge of bankruptcy.

Gabe D

Senior HTF Member
The Beach Boys' "Hang on to Your Ego" sessions are also on the 5th disc of the "Good Vibrations" box set. It's an excellent set, with a lot of cool instrumental and a capella versions of their songs, plus other outtakes, demos, etc. If you're interested, it usually sells for $20-$30 on eBay, which ain't half bad.

Danny R

Supporting Actor
I couldn't figure out who the girl in Denim Invasion was either, although Kate Beckinsale is not someone I would instantly recognize... but damn she looks good in that ad.
I actually had the opposite reaction. I saw that ad and was instantly taken by the girl. I was thinking, boy, she really looks a lot like Kate Beckinsale. I wonder how I can find out who she is? ;)
I didn't think it would actually BE Kate in the ad. She looks a bit younger there.
BTW, Kate is on my List, so hands off!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks