What's new

Two Tang-Band high excursion 8" Subs (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
I recently bought these new from AllenRW here on HTF but will not get around to using them. I have never hooked them up nor tested them, but they are brand new.
These are some pretty intimidating drivers, especially with 12mm xmax and their weight.
I paid $71 shipped for them but would sell both for $60 shipped to anyone in the US. Shipping alone is ~$20 for both. I prefer Paypal!
Here's a link to their specs:
TB W8-740C 8" Sub
Here's what they look like:

If interested, please e-mail me at [email protected].
BTW, I have a 61 positive rating on eBay under the ID jnp9369.

Marv

Stunt Coordinator
Adam, if Jeffrey has sold them I have the MCM 8"ers that are almost clones of them if your interested.

-Marv

Marv

Stunt Coordinator
I will ship them too you for $45 if you live in the 48 states. Also I did modify them by adding a 5" dustcap from P.E. to make them look meaner. The dustcap now covers the entire cone just inside the surround. They were never used other than for testing their T/S's.

-Marv

That is for both(2) drivers.

Marv

Stunt Coordinator
I do not have any photos but here is a link to the Mfg'ers photo MCM 55-2421. I could not find any VC specs but an eyeball and a ruler and it looks like 1.5" - 1.75". I maybe able to get a photo in a couple days (need to borrow digicam).
-Marv

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks