What's new

Two RARE and OOP Criterions. (1 Viewer)

Jon B NY

Stunt Coordinator
Hello.

What I have available are two of the rarest Criterion, now OOP DVD's. They are offical and most definitely not bootlegs. Both have been viewed one or two times, but and in perfect condition. They are the classic John Woo film "The Killer". Known to sell for well over 200 dollars on Ebay. And the uncut edition of Robocop. Known to go for over 50 on ebay. I'm willing to offer these to any HTF member before they go onto Ebay. I can produce photos if asked to prove authenticity. My asking price is 150 for the Killer and 45 for Robocop. However, this is negotiable, make me an offer. You can offer DVDs, but I own a lot of stuff and do now have the time (or memory) to create a wanted list. lol. Sorry :) I am not on the current good traders list, but only because I am very new to this forum. This is only like my 10th post. Please believe me when I say I can be trusted, because I can most definitely show photos if anyone is indeed interested.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
I'd be willing to trade ALL of the following for your Killer Criterion...

- Jason Goes To Hell: Unrated & R Rated Versions

- Jaws: 25th Anniversary Widescreen Collector's Edition

- Piranha: 25th Anniversary Special Edition (Roger Corman Classics)

- The Shining: Stanley Kubrick Collection

- Heat: Widescreen

- Shadow Of The Vampire: DTS Widescreen (US, DTS Version)

- Final Destination: New Line Platinum Series

- Last Man Standing: Widescreen

- Nothing But Trouble

- Doc Hollywood

Please LMK if that sounds good to you - [email protected] - Thanks a lot Jon!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks