Two FF Related Questions...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Morgan Jolley, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

Oct 16, 2000
    I have two questions about FF games for the PSX.

1. How long is Final Fantasy Tactics? I know how many chapters there is, but how long is it?

2. I've seen several pictures of the cover of Final Fantasy Anthology, but they all show a picture that is different from my copy. Mine has a picture of Terra from FF6 sitting on a MagiTek thing with a picture of the dark city in the background. Every picture I see has a picture of a V and VI on the cover with a sword in the middle. Do I have a special copy or something?
  2. Gary King

Gary King Second Unit

Apr 13, 1999
    1. It depends. You can beat it in under 30 hours if you try... However, I've got saved games with over 100 hours logged, and I've probably played through it at least 5 or 6 times. It's easily the best game in the series. With the exception of Vagrant Story, FFT is Square's best game to date.
  3. BrianB

BrianB Producer

Apr 29, 2000
    It took me just under 100 hours to beat it, but I could have easily done it much much sooner. I was just having far too much fun with the job classes to quit.