What's new

"Two" DDD Coupons - 20% OFF! (1 Viewer)

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
Well, I am really pissed with DDD!

I just received a email response indicating that they will ship a return mailing label, and [rant]once they receive the incorrect DVD back from me, they will send me the correct item!!![/rant]

This is absurd.

They send me the wrong DVD, so I have to go through the hassle of returning it to them (including having to find a new box suitable for shipping since they are only sending me a label), having to wait for the label before returning it, and then wait until they receive it before shipping the correct DVD to me?! Not acceptable, especially in light of the fact that it already took two weeks to get the original (incorrect) DVD!

Not happy....

And this definitely isn't the first bad experience I have had with DDD.

:thumbsdown:

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
I was just wondering if anyone's Alias S2 has shipped yet? I ordered it along with Digital Video Essentials on Tuesday December, 2rd and they estimated it would be back in stock on the 12th. My account still shows that it hasn't come back into stock yet
Yea Elliot, I haven't gotten mine either.

Haven't gotten my Alien Q either and that "shipped" on the 8th. I ordered on the 2nd. This is getting to be really bad.

I'm running outta patience.

Raymond_H

Stunt Coordinator
Ordered Alien Quad and Alias S2 on 12/02, ship date was 12/06.

I still have not recieved anything (12/15), they say 5-10 days from confirmation of shipping order but still this is starting to get really frustration.

I am currently trying to call them, I have been on hold for the last 20 minutes and their buisness hours close in the next 10 minutes.

Raymond

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
I got my shipping confirmation on 12/6 and have yet to receive my Alias S2 either (or my John Wayne collection for that matter). The email does say, "Estimated Arrival date: 12/15/03 - 12/20/03" so I'm not worried yet.

Elliott Willschick

Second Unit
Well, sadly, I haven't finished Alias S1 yet. I'm on vacation so I will this week. I can wait a little longer but this is getting ridiculous. I realize I am saving a lot on this but what good is saving money if you never get your box set? They are out of the other two titles I ordered and the one they did ship still hasn't arrived.

Oh well, I'll update when/if I recieve it and thanks for the replies.

Rodon

Second Unit
I ordered 6 movies

Fierce creatures is on backorder?
Fish called wanda was supposed to ship but the shipping label said it would ship soon??

Alien Quadrilogy
Spy Game WS ( to replace the FS I had)
Terminator 3
The HAunting DTS ES
The above four arrived today. I ordered 12/05 - I live in IL hough - still cheaper even with tax than the B&Ms.

BTW - Local target had Terminator 1 for $10 tonight if anyone else still had not bought that yet. I had T2 metal box OOP movie already so I completed the trillogy.

Phil Iturralde

Screenwriter
FYI:
====(DVDTALK)====
• The Birds CE
• Chitty Chitty Bang Bang SE (2 DVD's)
• John Wayne Collection #1 (3 DVD's)
• Two Mules for Sister Sara (originally backordered**)
---
Ordered: 12-01-03
-- Shipped: 12-06-03
...........**Except: Two Mules for Sister Sara - Shipped: 12-10-03 / still waiting***
Received: 12-15-03
***Received: 12-16-03

====(DVDSALE)====
• Anastasia
• The Undefeated - John Wayne
• The Relic Hunter BEST Season 1 & 2 (5 DVD's)
• Curse of the Jade Scorpion
---
Ordered: 12-04-03
-- Shipped: 12-10-03
Received: 12-15-03

Phil

EDIT: Received "Two Mules for Sister Sara" the next day 12-16-03.

larry mac

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
larry mac
Is the OOP metal box T2 still floating around stores?
Last week I saw a used copy (uh -I mean pre-owned) for $10 at Half Price Books here in Big D.

I picked it up off the shelf to look at it as I had never seen one, and the inside part with the DVD fell right out of the metal sleeve onto the floor. Oops! I'll bet it also happened to just about everyone else that looked at it.

larry mac

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
larry mac
Received my order today. Took a little while but I am satisfied. Got a very good value!

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Hopefully, my order gets here soon with the Two Towers Box Set. I don't know how long I can avoid hearing the ROTK reviews before watching the Two Towers EE DVD and ROTK myself.

Galen_V

Second Unit
I got my copy of The Lost World today (it shipped 12/11). I'm still waiting for my other four DVD's to come off of backorder (both Family Guys, X-Men Collection and T-2). :frowning:

Elliott Willschick

Second Unit
Has anyone received their order who lives in Canada yet? I had an order sent out on the 8th and the 17th and have received neither. To top it off Alias S2 is still on backorder.

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
got a notice yesterday that a couple more backordered titles had shipped (Loony Tunes Golden Collection, Coup De Torcheon).
order placed on the 4th.

over the weekend i got The BRD Trilogy and a few others.

all that's left to go is
Lon Chaney
Calamity Jane
Sorry Wrong Number

Elliott Willschick

Second Unit
I'll have to give them a call next week as they don't seem to respond to emails. I still haven't received any packages and I'm worried about the one from the 8th now. The other two items, Digital Video Essentials and Alias S2 haven't shipped either.

Paul Chi

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Paul
They sent me the wrong DVD yesterday!! I bought Father of the Bride for a Christmas present and they sent me Father of the Bride Part II. I am so pissed because I can't give the person their gift on Christmas day. I tried calling them but nobody is working since its Christmas eve and I've emailed them and no response. I am a first time customer of DDD and will no longer buy dvds from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks