What's new

Twin Peaks Season 2 slated for DVD this November...in Austrailia (1 Viewer)

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
Paramount isn't big on DTS so I would expect not, but you never know. DTS is pretty rare for TV releases, however.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Saw this on the digital bits talking about the DVD panel at the comic con they are putting together:

If Charles de is working on Twin Peaks, wither the TV series, or the movie, it can only mean good things. The guy does noting but quality extras.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I saw that too. Wasn't Three Legged Cat the company that shot the docs for S1 and Fire Walk With Me? So they would've also asked the interviewees about S2 questions at the same time. Both teams do great work but I wonder why they switched to de Lauzirika?

Hopefully Comic Con will shed some light on the subject.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Great news if Lauzirika is working on the set. We should be in for a treat.

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
Here's hoping the menus for season two are easier to navigate than the nightmare menus on the season one release.

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
Sadly, it's looking less promising now.

I was just looking at EzyDVD, and they have removed Twin Peaks - Season 2 from their Coming Soon listing. The links I posted above for season 2 and the complete series still work, but they just show a Release Date Unknown message.

That, plus the general lack of any further action since the first announcement (and the fact that we are within 2 months of the supposed release date now), pretty much makes me think this isn't happening

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, a few weeks ago Paramount announced the R1 release of Beverly Hills 90210 and Melrose Place (for the beginning of November) so I figured if there was a Twin Peaks announcement, it would be coming soon after that. And it ain't here yet.

Maybe Paramount is holding it back until early next year when it's a less crowded release schedule. Or maybe I'm deluding myself. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks