What's new

Twin Peaks & Fire Walk With Me Coming to Blu-ray July 29 (1 Viewer)

Tom Logan

Second Unit
No pre-order up at Amazon yet, but here's the Entertainment Weekly blog post.

The headline for me: 90 minutes of deleted scenes from Fire Walk With Me. Motherlode!

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Since it's CBS/Paramount, I assume this will be at least $150 MSRP but they've got at least one sale from me.

EDIT: The commercial in that Entertainment Weekly story is AWESOME. "Sheriff Truman just brought her in from Glastonbury Grove!"

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
In addition to ALL the previous extras from the various releases, it would be nice if they were able to also include the Psych episode "Dual Spires"I guess I'll be purchasing TP on disc for a third time

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Lord Dalek said:
Hope this includes all the bonus features from the old Artisan season 1 set they left out of the Gold Box.
Ron posted the special features in another thread and unsurprisingly (to me anyway), they didn't license any of Artisan's special features.

I didn't compare everything but it seems like everything from the previous series set, the second season set and the FWWM DVD are included though:
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/topic/331602-twin-peaks-the-entire-mystery-blu-ray-available-for-preorder/?p=4087309

Dale MA

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dale
My most wanted set of 2014! The fact that Lynch has taken the deleted scenes from FWWM and edited them into a new feature "The Missing Pieces" is just a dream come true!! Plus they've tracked down all the surviving "Previously on"/"Next on" bumpers and (somehow) upgraded the "Log Lady Intros" to HD!!! Plus all the new features that have been added in addition to the stuff from the Gold Box (most of which has been upgraded to HD and in some cases is being provided in extended form). Amazing looking release for my all time favourite show.

Jari K

Senior HTF Member
This looks great, but are those 7 audio commentaries included from the original DVD releases? Some interviews and "Learning To Speak In The Red Room" featurette were included on the original DVD releases.Btw. There are two versions of the pilot: Original and "international". DO NOT watch the "international" version if you haven't seen the series. That's all.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Dale MA said:
My most wanted set of 2014! The fact that Lynch has taken the deleted scenes from FWWM and edited them into a new feature "The Missing Pieces" is just a dream come true!! Plus they've tracked down all the surviving "Previously on"/"Next on" bumpers and (somehow) upgraded the "Log Lady Intros" to HD!!! Plus all the new features that have been added in addition to the stuff from the Gold Box (most of which has been upgraded to HD and in some cases is being provided in extended form). Amazing looking release for my all time favourite show.
I got to see some before and after clips at SDCC this weekend. They did a nice job, it looks so much better. They showed before and after versions of one of the Log Lady intros too. It looks so much better. They were originally filmed in 16mm and they were able to track down the original LLI prints in Oregon. Since they are from 16mm they aren't quite as good as something from 35mm, but they look so much better than they ever have! I'll try to get the panel posted tomorrow.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Adam Gregorich said:
It looks so much better. They were originally filmed in 16mm and they were able to track down the original LLI prints in Oregon.
oregon2_zps1e52dc7d.jpg

Dale MA

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dale
Adam Gregorich said:
I got to see some before and after clips at SDCC this weekend. They did a nice job, it looks so much better. They showed before and after versions of one of the Log Lady intros too. It looks so much better. They were originally filmed in 16mm and they were able to track down the original LLI prints in Oregon. Since they are from 16mm they aren't quite as good as something from 35mm, but they look so much better than they ever have! I'll try to get the panel posted tomorrow.
Thanks Adam. Sounds awesome. Hoping to have my set with me tomorrow, then me and the (very pregnant) wife have till the 15th August to marathon through it (that's the little ones due date!) !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks